- What is a word for not working hard?
- How do you say make sense formally?
- What are the synonyms for confused?
- What is the meaning of fallacious?
- What Does not functioning mean?
- What is it called when something doesn’t work?
- Did not work properly synonym?
- What is the word for when something doesn’t make sense?
- What is it called when two things work together?
- What does not effective mean?
What is a word for not working hard?
opposites of hard-working careless.
How do you say make sense formally?
No doubt. Without a doubt. (Perfectly) understandable.
What are the synonyms for confused?
What is the meaning of fallacious?
1 : embodying a fallacy a fallacious conclusion a fallacious argument. 2 : tending to deceive or mislead : delusive false and fallacious hopes— Conyers Middleton.
What Does not functioning mean?
nonfunctional1 : not performing or able to perform a function : not functioning : nonfunctional a nonfunctioning telephone a nonfunctioning kidney.
What is it called when something doesn’t work?
kaput. (also kaputt), malfunctioning, nonfunctional, nonoperating.
Did not work properly synonym?
“The printer is not working and needs to be repaired.”…What is another word for not working?bustedinoperativemalfunctioningunusabledamageddownfaultyinactiveincapacitatedkaput158 more rows
What is the word for when something doesn’t make sense?
Something inexplicable can’t be explained. It doesn’t make sense.
What is it called when two things work together?
When you work together on shared goal, you collaborate. If you don’t just split a project up evenly but work together on creating solutions, you collaborate. Collaboration is when you brainstorm, create, and share possible solutions. …
What does not effective mean?
: not effective especially : not producing an intended or desired effect noneffective government programs noneffective leaders noneffective classroom instruction.